Monday, July 25, 2011

Farm Town Tip: How to Remove Spaces Between Fields

Hello there Farm Town Farmers. I got an email from a Farm Town beginner asking me for a way to remove spaces between fields.

I assume that the email sender refers to the space like the one in the picture below:



And he wants to it to look like one in the picture below:




It's actually not rocket science but honestly, it also took me several days to finally figure out how to do it when I was new in Farm Town.

To remove spaces between fields, simply click on the icon located on the upper right hand corner of your farm.


The "Preference" window will pop up and all you have to do is check the square button where it says "Remove Space Between Fields" then hit the green CHECK button


And that's it! The next time you place fields on your farm, there won't be any more spaces between them. If you want to put the spaces back, just uncheck the "Remove Space Between Fields" button.

0 comments:

Post a Comment